Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Welcome!

Congratulations on beginning your Senior Year!

I'm very much looking forward to shaking you hand when you cross the stage in June. Let's be sure to work together to make sure that happens!

This blog is a primary way for me to help you keep track of your work and be successful in learning the material and skills required to earn your Government and Economics credits. (I also hope we can have some fun along the way.) I'm TOTALLY warmed up for having fun as I spent almost every hour of everyday this summer playing with mr sparkles my ADORABLE puppy:


Make sure you have this blog address saved ZartlerGovEcon.Blogspot.com; you'll also want my email address jzartler@pps.net; my phone at school is 503.916.5160 x75700 (but email usually works best for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment